- O2X Summit Challenge – Sunday River, ME. Two courses of varying physical challenge and elevation gain will take athletes up some of Sunday River’s most rugged and rewarding terrain, and are designed to push both strength and spirit. Along the way, runners will navigate natural obstacles before finishing their respective courses at a mountain summit, complete with great views.
For registration information, see the event website.
- Eagle Rock Trail Grand Opening. Greenville, ME. 10am-3pm. Enjoy a guided hike up the western flank of Big Moose Mt. Free. For more information, visit here.
- The Color Run aka the happiest 5k on the planet, through downtown Bangor. 8am. For registration information, see the event website.
- Join NRCM for a hike up Barnard Mountain in the proposed National Park lands @ 1030am. For more information or to register, visit Hike The Park!
- Bangor Greendrinks @ Epic Sports. 5-8pm. For more information, visit the Greendrinks Website.
Have an event you’d like us to add to our calendar? Use the form below to fill us in and we’ll help get the word out.