- American Folk Festival on the Bangor Waterfront. For more information, see the event website
- 2014 Pedal The Penobscot. Support the Bangor Land Trust to secure public access to local lands, conserve wildlife habitat, and maintain trails. For registration information, see the event website.
- O2X Summit Challenge – Sunday River, ME. Two courses of varying physical challenge and elevation gain will take athletes up some of Sunday River’s most rugged and rewarding terrain, and are designed to push both strength and spirit. Along the way, runners will navigate natural obstacles before finishing their respective courses at a mountain summit, complete with great views.
For registration information, see the event website.
- Eagle Rock Trail Grand Opening. Greenville, ME. 10am-3pm. Enjoy a guided hike up the western flank of Big Moose Mt. Free. For more information, visit here.
- The Color Run aka the happiest 5k on the planet, through downtown Bangor. 8am. For registration information, see the event website.
- Bangor Greendrinks @ Epic Sports. 5-8pm. For more information, visit the Greendrinks Website.
Have an event you’d like us to add to our calendar? Use the form below to fill us in and we’ll help get the word out.